Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yiff And Furry Blogspot Does Anyone Know Of A None Yiff Furry Site Where You Can Talk With Other Furries?

Does anyone know of a none yiff furry site where you can talk with other furries? - yiff and furry blogspot

I think I'm hairy in the new world! I think its pretty cool! =) I think what we want is to be able to talk with other dolls and more information. I like to see the pictures and things (not yiff things)
Another thing is how do you know if your doll is still someone in your school or nearby? This is why not even know anyone in my school, what a furry (-_-)

1 comment:

Tyler said...

I tried Second Life, MySpace and YouTube. When you draw, you can join deviantART or affinity of the skin and thus, in conjunction with other skins.

The question that surrounds you is a sweet, really the people you tell, and whether they are or know someone who is. Honestly, I with all the negative publicity that the dolls are recovering from a person, I do not talk about my being now.

When you chat for specific links or just talk to contact me alopexteumesius@yahoo.com

Post a Comment