Monday, February 8, 2010

Vintage Nimrod Tent Trailer Where Can I Get Replacement Canvas For A Vintage Pop-up Tent Camper?

Where can I get replacement Canvas for a Vintage Pop-up Tent Camper? - vintage nimrod tent trailer

A friend has a pop-up camper old crop. This is a "Nimrod" from the year 1968. (Oh great name?).

The canvas is old, broken and rotting. However, the trailer is in very good shape. If I can I will make a new canvas camper old crop for my family. Any idea where I can screen new version? Thank you!

2 comments:

Penny G said...

Congratulations to find your vintage camper trailer! You can see the restoration of vintage trailers and a whole community of owners of vintage trailers. It is dedicated to a site, the caravan blue book value has two sources of information to be useful. The first is mentioned a contribution that the source of a truck and trailer parts vintage expert host camper restoration. The second interest (including camper-blue-book-value.com) is a website about vintage campers. We hope you find this information useful, and congratulations on your first vintage trailer!

G T said...

I like to go, an upholstery shop and talk to them. It beats all the time and I am sure that one of them would be that pop up for you.

Post a Comment