Friday, February 12, 2010

Decorating Cheesecake Any Ideas For Decorating A Cheesecake For A Wedding?

Any ideas for decorating a cheesecake for a wedding? - decorating cheesecake

I'm making chocolate and cheese and strawberries for a wedding, and I wonder how exactly to decorate. I thought about using just the whipped cream and pipe, but I'm not sure how well it would hold. I know, supplement no king in white, the well decorate the cheesecake without too thin to be with. If someone told me it would be a good idea for him or icing recipe or add it would be great.

Thank you! :)

4 comments:

Grela LaTuc said...

There are pictures of a 3-wedding levels http://www.wilton.com/idea/3-Tier-Weddin Strawberry Cheesecake ... and http://www.wedding-flowers-and-reception ...

More wedding ideas can be found in http://web.mac.com/giorgisweddingcakes/i cheese ... Just click on the image for a larger view

Lemar Farrington said...

It is difficult, but I think you can use a cake melting ice cream cause you to! Icing cake with powdered sugar, water, egg and almond extract ehit. But I wrap to be clear and in May with coconut want chocolate chips, toasted almonds, rose petals, strawberries Chololate, ribbons, beads or wedding (silver) bullets used in cakes, marriage, or if you prefer, you can use the cake with fondant and then decorate the top of that! Hope this helps or you have ideas!

Dave said...

I make a butter cream frosting with cream cheese and sour cream, which, when folded into cream is divine. I also use a model for dusting a design before the fruit. Orange peel powder is excellent.
Of course, cocoa for chocolate.
Excellent work, roasted coffee beans.

sharedre... said...

I have really no idea of cake decorating, but perhaps a cream cheese frosting would work? I could be colored with a few drops of food coloring. an idea anyway. By the way, I can go to the wedding? dying for cheese! :) Forget about the wedding, simply ship overnight by FedEx Rush.

Post a Comment